Skip to main content

Full text of "Unsorted FBI Documents"

See other formats

FD-340b (Rev. 8-7-97) <

Universal Gase;FHe Number

• ,'-.**&«* „./*■* * 7 . '

Field. Off ice^te^^

Serial #’ 'of^ 0 Hg i n a t i nig ^Do c u e n t
bate,Re6eive'd; - '^0^ :&$&■

(Narne.ol Contributor)

(Address, of Contributor)'

By — ^-,4^-Al

(Name ofSpeciarAgent^— - —

Tq Be t 'Returned □ Yes JjA-No
ReceiptvGjven- Q;Yes.^fa
Grand-' Juiy; Material.^bisse -.Only p'ursuapt:

' to Riile;6 (e); FederafR^

’ 0'Yes'

. ‘w ' : ' ••

; Reference :^ - . .. ' -. fat .. ^

* . ‘ - , ;t- - • (Communication Enclosing Material) - '♦ * '

■■• . ■ -

^DescnptfonT □ Original not'esTe-iritervjew.of

** amJU as/- A'P a;_

FBVOOJ

Gecko/2001 1 128 Netscape6/6.2.1

MIME-Vcrsion: 1.0

To: minneapolis@fbi.gov
Subject: plane crash foul play

Dear Sirs,

I have come across information concerning the crash of Senator Paul
Wellstone's airplane last week that suggests that it. was not an accident
and was in fact murder. As reported in several news sources:

1. "A pilot, who witnessed the incident said the twin-engine craft, seemed
to veer away from the usual approach to the runway. ” This is consistent,
with the use of a false beacon, since the plane was flying on
instruments, away from the airfield.

2. There have also been reports in the media of locals who heard
gunshots as the plane approached.

3. The wide spread of wreckage is consistent with a mid-air explosion,
prior to the plane reaching the ground.

This is a serious matter that, requires a serious investigation. Given
the political ramifications, you should include international
investigators to ensure a non-partisan investigation'. Please do your
duty vigorously and impartially, and make the US creed of liberty and
justice mean something. Your DC. office may be clueless and
obstructionist, but you have the opportunity to do this right.

1 of 1

11/4/02 7:51 AM

My editorial on Senator Wellstone's death

Received;

Received

Message-10

* From ,

To: <minneapolis@tbi.gov>

Subject: My editorial on Senator Wellstone's death
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:20:50 -0500

boundary- 1 — =JNextPart_000 0086j.01C2835D.5B2 14760"

The death of Senator Wellstone MN was very untimely it was if he had been removed by "accidental
assassination" to give the Republican party an advantage in the elections.

The KGB renamed the SVR uses accidental airplane crashes as a means to assassinate opposition leaders &
other enemy (s) of neo communism. Most people would not even suspect the crash could have been. engineered.

Though in the case of Senator Wellstone the Republican(s) have a lot to gain by controlling the Senate.

The NWO is developing & uses Political Control Technology(s) Senator Wellstone was one of the strongest
voice(s) for Human Rights.

By removing Senator Wellstone MN gives the Republicans an even greater advantage in a much larger arena of
world politics.

1 of 1

11/4/02 7:51 AM

Weiislonc crash Rcccive(1 .

To: minneapolis@fbi.gov
BCC:

Subject: Wellstone crash

Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:39:28 +0000

To: SAC Pierce
Sir,

I have been a photographer for about, 20 years until I decided to return
to school at WSU. I began as an Army Photographer and on several occasions
photographed plane crashes with investigators from the air and on the
ground.

There are a few details about, the Wellstone crash that has me wondering
if this might, not. have been an accident.

First, the angle that, the aircraft, crashed into the trees, the fact that
neither one of the pilots called the tower to report, trouble, the intensity
of the resulting fire, and that the cockpit, voice recorder and flight data
recorder were usually on the plane, but not. on this flight.

1 don't want to run around and start, an unwarranted conspiracy theory, I
am not a conspiracy buff, but I have talked to other qualified and
influential people about this matter and they have agreed that the
possibility of sabotage is not. beyond the realm of possibility. Before
takeoff or from ground/air attack.

If you can initiate an investigation from the aspect of this being an act
of unlawful death rather than an accident, I and many others who have doubts
would be most, appreciative.

I'm sure there are security tapes somewhere showing activity around the
area of the aircraft, the day of the incident.

If there is a perception, that this was an assassination, and nothing is
being done in response, it. will have a demoralizing effect, on any public
servant who might, dissent, from the majority or opposes the power of the
President. It will also affect, the perception of the public, on elections,
voting, and law enforcement. I realize that your office was twarted from
persuing al-Qaida after your arrest, of Moussaoui, which could have saved
thousands ‘of lives, and hope similar pressure does not. prevent your office
from investigating the Wellstone crash as a possible assasination. As a
Political Science Major, I hope the FBI can resume it’s traditional role of
domestic, law enforcement.

ideration in this matter.

rlUsD

Unlimited Internet access for only $21 . 95/month. Try MSN!
http: //resourcecenter .msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp

Thank. yq.u for vqus-cq as

cc:Sen Mark Dayton

lofl